JACOB provides a full range of construction-related services for many types of projects and clients. From buildings and stadiums and venues, to healthcare, manufacturing, education,commercial-retail, and hospitality & resorts, our construction managers, and resident engineers and architects help deliver projects faster, better and more cost effectively by facilitating communication and solving problems before they impact the job.
Backed by a multi-discipline staff, JACOB offers construction services that ensure quality and cost savings while minimizing client risk and facilitating communication among project stakeholders. We seamlessly deliver projects to clients on time and within budget.
We provide the expertise to manage efforts ranging from multi-phase, multi-site construction programs to single construction projects. The JACOB team provides leadership and coordination to improve schedule performance, minimize cost overruns and ensure successful construction projects. Our team plans for contingencies, considers alternatives and evaluates the next steps in order to plan for all possibilities.
Our construction managers are trained and certified to provide pre-construction support services through scheduling, estimating, constructability reviews, and value engineering, as well as project management and inspection during the construction phase. From concept to design, bid to construction, occupancy to maintenance, we provide continuity throughout the entire process.
• Oversee Independent Testing
• Provide Full Time Field Coordination
• Conduct Job Meetings
• Coordinate Utilities
• Establish Positive Contract Relationships on Project
• Evaluate Work Progress
• Assure Adherence to Construction Docs
• Review the Shop Drawing /Submittal Process
• Coordination of On site Issues with Contractors and A/E RFI (Request for Information), FO Field Order) and CO (Change Order)• Maintain Documentation of Job Progress • Approve Applications for Payments
• Coordinate Owner Occupancy Schedule
• Coordinate Punch List Process
• Coordinate As Builts
• Coordinate Start up and Instruction
• Coordinate O&M Manuals and Warranties